TEN YEARS of doing the podcast!!!!! Can you believe it?
And I am excited to continue this journey with you. And this week we will be filled with hope by hearing Anthony Banks story. He is an incredible illustrator and designer, who started taking notes visually and it changed his life!
It made such an impact that he created a course and is going to tell us about the ups and downs of that too! Episode 414 Airs on Saturday, June 4, 2022 at 2:30pm ET / 7:30pm BST / 11:30am PT / 8:30am in Hawaii. Sign up to get the link at https://creativesignite.com/signup
You can always join us for the live taping experience and be part of the community. Come a little early and introduce yourself in the chat, tell us where you are located in the world and say hey!
Or listen here
- Anthony, can you give everybody a little background about your start in design and when and how you got into visual notetaking?
- How long did you take notes visually before you knew it was a game changer for you?
- How were you measuring your success as you improved in your notetaking practice?
- How do you prefer to work? Paper or digital? How do you decide which medium?
- When in your journey did you decide to create a course? What was your reason and who is the course for?
- When brainstorming, how did you decide what was out of scope for this course?
- How long did you work on creating the course? Making videos? Launching? Teasing? Had you done other courses in the past?
- What was a hold up for you in actually launching it? Why did it keep getting put on the back burner?
- What was the most significant thing you had to change before you broke through that barrier? Would you have been able to recognize that barrier alone?
- Can you take us through the creation process for the course? What steps would you advise someone to take if they wanted to create a course, from concept to production?
- Can you take us through the launch process for the course? Like what steps would someone need to take to have a good launch?
- In the last 5 years what have processes or systems have you put in place that have helped you grow as an illustrator?
- In the last 30 days have you been learning anything or working on any new habits related to your illustration or your role as an entrepreneur?
- What is something you’ve learned about yourself as you have created and launched this course?
- How are you measuring your success for the course?
- What is next?