Episode 394, Aired Wednesday, October 27th, 2021
Helen Knight is a designer, an entrepreneur, and a coach. She is the owner of Creative Business Brain which teaches designers & agencies to find consistent high paying clients on social media. As the pandemic was in full swing, many of her clients had to pivot and she is going to talk to us about how what used to work wasn’t working.
She has developed a way to reach her clients and helped her clients reach more new clients using social media. It takes time but it is so worth it. I hope you will join me for this episode at an hour earlier than normal.
or listen here
I hope you’ll join us this Wednesday, October 27 at 6:30pm BST / 1:30pm ET / 10:30 am PT / 7:30am in Hawaii. Sign up to get the link at https://creativesignite.com/signup
You can always join us for the live taping experience and be part of the community. Come a little early and introduce yourself in the chat, tell us where you are located in the world and say hey!
We start this week at 6:30pm BST / 1:30pm ET / 10:30 am PT / 7:30am in Hawaii on Wednesday, October 27.
- Helen, can you give everybody a little background about your start in design and when you started focusing on coaching creatives? How long have you been in business? Who do you normally serve (audience)?
- You have been helping designers and creative entrepreneurs for a while. Is there something you have noticed again and again that continues to bubble up for them?
- As you look back to what you have learned, is there any tips you can share that you have implemented on that has made a difference in your business’ growth?
- How did the pandemic affect you? How were you able to help your clients bounce back?
- Where did you develop this growth mindset? How has kickboxing affected you and your business?
- When you ask people about their routines, what are you looking for?
- How does creating a vision map help someone who is struggling with getting stuck in old habits?
- How much does your intuition play into your coaching? How much did it play into your design business?
- How do you recharge? What inspires you?
- What is your greater purpose? How are you living that out today?
- What is next?
Follow & Connect with Helen