or Listen here:
Episode 365 Airs Wednesday, January 6, 2021, at 2:30 pm ET / 11:30 am PT / 7:30pm GMT / 9:30am Hawaii
We are back, after an incredible month of rest and holiday season. Can’t wait to see y’all and bring in the new year with you! As I do each January I begin a month with the focus on Mental Health. And there is no better way to kick this off than with my friend and coach, Mario Quezada.
This week’s guest has been a huge inspiration to me personally and made a huge impact on my business (and spiritual life). I struggle with limiting beliefs and lack mindset, a critical inner voice and doubts of my abilities.
My friend Mario has helped me recognize these things and work on them. Remembering who I am, who I am supposed to be serving, and what I am called to do. I am excited to introduce long time viewer and supporter of the show Mario Quezada.
To get the live link, sign up at http://bit.ly/dr-list. You’ll get an email then click the link and join us live.
Links for Mario
The Mindset Reboot Conference
A Creative Mindset Conference
May 24–28 get your tickets now at http://bit.ly/mindsetreboot
The Questions I Ask Mario
- Mario can you give everybody a little background about your start in design and when you started your business? How long you’ve been in business and what you do, who is your audience?
- You have been a significant part of my business growth, my personal growth, and spiritual growth. I wanted you to be here to start of 2021 and specifically because Design Recharge in January is all about mental health. And you have helped me work on my self-talk, mindset, and to stop being a self-saboteur.You have helped me through limiting beliefs that you yourself also struggle with. Have you fully overcome them, or are you in a constant state of practice, growing through them?
3. How do you keep pressing on when things don’t go as planned? (Your back giving out, your daughter’s seizures.)
4. How are you able to focus on the things you want to work on? What kind of commitment do you make to yourself?
5. How do you evaluate your progress, your growth? And how often do you do it?
6. On a day-to-day basis is self-sabotage something you see even businesses do?
7. Is a change of mindset or clarifying our purpose something that’s been a game changer for the companies you help not just the individuals you coach?
8. What systems do you put in place for others that help them evaluate and reflect on their direction and actions?
9. How do we keep the things that we are working on top of mind? For example if we want to stop self-sabotaging actions?
I want to tell them the story of how you helped me get through a rough patch of pre-camp, and about how God called me to be obedient not successful, not sure how to work that into these but I would love to share that story. Because it was my business but it was my self-talk, my mindset that needed to be shifted.
10. How do you recharge? What inspires you?
11. Is there a quote or something that you keep close to help you get through tough times?
12. What is next?