This time of year can be hard. It can also be stressful, the pressure to make changes, the pressure to produce more, to know your direction, and to take action.
How do you handle the new year? How is your mental health starting in January?
I am positive but also I can put a lot of pressure on myself. Are you like that?
Or Listen here
This week I am having my friend and coach, Mario Quezada on the show to talk about his practices at the beginning of the year. Maybe you are like me, hopeful but also need some practical tips on developing a healthier mindset this year.
We are also talking about how Mario is taking action this year.
I hope you will join us, Wednesday, Jan 11, 2023 at 7:30pm GMT / 2:30pm ET / 11:30am PT / 9:30am in Hawaii. Sign up to get the link at https://creativesignite.com/signup
You can always join us for the live taping experience and be part of the community. Come a little early and introduce yourself in the chat, tell us where you are located in the world and say hey!
- Mario, do you have any yearly practices you go through for your business at the end of the year or the beginning of a new year?
- If you had to summarize 2022 with a single word or phrase what would it be and why?
- What is your vision for 2023?
- How is this year going to be different than past years?
- You are focusing on helping businesses and personal brands with content creation this year. Why is content creation so difficult for most people, including me?
- Do you see a lot of people making the same mistakes as me?
- Since this is Mental Health month for the podcast, what are some ways we can stay healthy or develop a healthier mindset this year?
- This is going to go a little deeper into your faith and how you have learned to surrender to God. Why is this important to your mental health? Why is it a part of your goal setting for your business?
- What is the thing you’ve learned about yourself in the last year, that has been most impactful to your life and business?
- What can we expect to see from you this year?